Get Involved

Lonely Palate is a global community, a place where chefs, producers and people passionate about food can share their stories, recipes and insights.

If you have any tips on where or what we should be eating, restaurants we need to check out or want to share your story or finally let that secret family recipe out of the bag, drop us an email or leave a comment below!

jess[at]lonelypalate[dot]net

9 comments on “Get Involved
  1. Candace Hoffman says:

Good Afternoon,

The company I work for recently created this interactive Man v. Food map. This map shows ALL of the places Adam Richman visited on the show Man v. Food along with the food challenges he faced and the outcome of each competition. Take a look at the map here: http://www.sattvdepot.com/food-challenge-finder

I figured this would be a good addition to your site so your users know where these restaurants are and where they could attempt these unbelievable challenges!
    We have included an embed code at the bottom of the page so you can transfer the interactive map directly to our webpage!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Candace Hoffman
    Community Relations Coordinator
    SatTV Depot – A DISH Provider

2. dirk says:

Hi! I have got a new food tour in Berlin, Germany. Would you like to blog about it? Kind regards Dirk Engelhardt

• Jess says:

Hi Dirk! So sorry for the late reply! I had some tech issues (or maybe it was just from the user end haha). I would love to hear more about the food tour in Berlin – I’ll be visiting again quite soon! You can email me at jess@lonelypalate.net
      Hope to hear from you soon! Jess x

3. agne costa says:

hi Jess how are you? ia ma a food traveller and a chef, i spend my time between Europe, Germany, Spain, Filand and africa. Kenaya and Tanzania. i would love to shere some experience with you

• Jess says:

Hi Agne! I would love to hear more about your travels.. and would really love to learn more about the food culture in Kenya and Tanzania! Where will you be travelling this year? Jess x

4. Agne Costa says:

Hi Jess,

I have been working in Kenya during the safari high season on a lodge called Borana for the past two years. The lodge is part of a conservancy area which has a strong focus on showcasing local produce from communities in the area. As part of my time there I worked with Borana to produce a cookbook which will be used to raise funds for the conservancy and assist local communities.

I will be back in Kenya briefly this week for a number of projects, including a magazine shoot featuring Borana lodge, I am working on and will be spending four months from May I will be working at Floripa Ravintola in Finland after which I hope to return to Africa.

I would be more than happy to share my experiences and the interesting food culture from Kenya with you.

Agne

• Jess says:

Hi Agne!
      I would really love to talk more about this! I’m going to have a look at Borana tonight – it sounds like a great project! Also, what’s the name of the cookbook? I would love to help raise funds :)
      Jess x

5. Hi there, are you planning on traveling to the Caribbean next year? If you are, we suggest visiting Providenciales in Turks and Caicos in November — there are 3 different food festivals then! – Nevin